I used to be working for a buyer, and the script was failing when a particular community interface was getting used. The client code was working simply tremendous within the earlier makes an attempt. After some troubleshooting on the code stage, we discovered that the precise Community Interface was on a Failed state in Azure Portal, as depicted within the picture under.
The answer was easy. First, go to Azure Resource Explorer and alter to Learn/Write (on the high of the web page).
Navigate to the Subscription, Useful resource Group, increase Microsoft.Community, and in our case, increase networkinterfaces. Choose the interface that it’s in a failed state. Click on on Edit.
The buttons will change. Click on on Put, after which Get to verify if the provisioningState modifications to Succeeded.